A DIY photo booth is a perfect addition to any party.
All you really need are a few items: creative props, a festive backdrop, and a camera on a tri-pod.
For my cousin's bridal shower last weekend, My sister and I created our own version. Although a few hours are needed to create one, it is well worth it! Everyone loved it and the photos are priceless!
|An assortment of props!|
- The backdrop was inspired by this project here, crepe paper fringe streamers. I ordered crepe paper from this site and bought 3 different colors: white, black, and light pink and shredded away!
- To add some spice, I layered the crepe streamers with a sparkly silver fringe curtain against a white sheet.
- We pinned each layer to the top of the white sheet and glued the top of the sheet around a long wooden dowel.
- We hung the wooden dowel up and ta-dah, we had a backdrop!
- For props: I scoured the internet for free printable props. Here is what I used: glasses, bows, hats, moustaches, love words, and lips. I printed them out on heavy cardstock and exacto knifed them all out. Then I hot glued each item onto its own skewer.
- I placed all the skewers into a glitterized mason jar and set them an arms reach away from the backdrop.
- I designated one person as the photographer and they snapped away!
Let me know how your photo booth adventures turn out!